Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

THE SCARY, LITTLE GIRL


THE SCARY, LITTLE GIRL

scary little girl story to horrify every reader


it was a stormy knight around 1am in the morning I was on my bed when I heard footsteps down the stairs all over sudden. I was in the house alone. my parents went for a trip to Mexico for few days. At first I thought to my self maybe a cat got in since it was raining heavily outside or maybe rats or something of sort. but the footsteps couldn't stop, it was like they were heading upstairs to my room, tried building up excuses for it and go back to sleep . second after second  it was getting more scary. I went off the bed and moved towards my room door till the steps reached my room. They freaking  stopped, holly shit I could no longer stand there, I ran to the window and stood outside. I was soo scared, this was the worst moment of my life. at this point I was convinced 100% that thing was someone maybe I thief. the door opened slowly. and I mean real slow. what I saw from outside was something science can never explain not today not in 100 years to come. A little girl dressed in a white dress, black hair and an axe in her head, I wasn't dreaming am perfectly sure I saw that she had no eyes and left blood every step she took. at that moment it was like my sole was taken away. I couldn't run, I couldn't shout, I couldn't even move a finger. Never been so terrified In my whole life. I saw all that live has to offer am 22 years old and at this point in live I guess I could handle anything live threw at me, but this was something I only saw in movies, any normal person would say am mad or making up but trust me am sure the girl was standing just at the door of my room. I fell off the building hit the ground and still couldn't move, I didn't even feel the pain.


 20 minutes passed without any body movement. then I started feeling my fingers and toes, I started gaining my body feelings back. at this point there was only one option in front of me ...... Run as first as I could, I knew that was the only thing any normal person would do. I reached to my neighbor's house, knocked like a mad person. I woke them up from sleep, they raised to the door and opened. two people lived in this house a boy and his mom, the boy was called Kelly. he is the one that opened the door with a baseball bat. when I jumped in and told them the story non of them could believe me so they offered me new clothes and let me sleep over for the remaining part of the night.


we all slept though am sure mine wasn't much of a sleep. at around 3:30 in the morning and to be honest am not sure if I got the time right. I heard a whisper in my ears . it was like someone was singing to me, I opened my eyes and looked up in the dark but steal I couldn't see anything so I went straight to where the light switch  was and switched on the light.


there was the same little girl sitting exactly where my head was singing in whisper " its your knight, death is just the start". I opened the door and ran out like never before and the rest is history.



No comments:

Post a Comment